We are here to help you…..
We continue to monitor and make necessary changes to our opening hours as we enter the phased re-opening of our country.
Wednesday 10.30am- 4.45pm
Thursday 9.15am- 4.45pm
Friday 9.30am- 4.30pm (closed for lunch 1pm-2pm)
Visiting the Office
We ask members to please only come to the office for essential transactions, for example cash withdrawals or making loan repayments by cash. When visiting the office we appreciate your patience and please respect the social distancing guidelines.
Most of our services are available online:
- Using your CU Online you can transfer funds to your bank, pay bills, apply for a loan, open a current account: that way you can access your money through a Debit Card, check your balances
- Register for CU Online just follow the steps here
- Help an elderly parent to register so they have access to their CU account if they wish
- Already registered? You can log in here
Over the phone
- Call us on 051 873867 with any concerns or questions you may have
- Make loan repayments over the phone with your Debit Card
- If you want to email us any questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check our Facebook page for updates @stdomcu
Are you worried about loan repayment difficulties because you have been impacted by Covid-19?
We’re here to help. If you are facing a reduction in your income and are concerned about making your loan repayments please complete your details here and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Members who are awaiting Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment and are enduring exceptional circumstances, please speak to us about a small emergency loan which may be a short term option.