Current Account, provided by St. Dominic Credit Union, gives you a real choice for your day-to-day financial needs.
With instant access to your money through a Mastercard® Debit Card, a secure app and online portal, and mobile functionality, you can pay your bills, withdraw cash and pay at point of sale, anywhere in the world.
Current Account is a full service current account, brought to you by your credit union. It’s more local, more trustworthy, and has our commitment to a sensible approach to money. With low and transparent fees, it’s more of what you would expect from your local credit union.
- Globally accepted Mastercard Debit Card
- Use in-store, online or at ATMs
- Cashback available at participating retailers
- Contactless payments
- Transparent Fees
- Overdraft for unexpected expenses
- No surcharge interest on overdrafts
- Automate regular payments using Standing Orders & Direct Debits
- Stay in control with our Mobile App, eStatements and eFee Advices
- Secure online shopping
- 24/7 support for lost/stolen debit cards
To own your Current Account just log into your CUOnline and apply today or alternatively drop into our office during our opening hours 6 days a week
Want to know more about Current Account? Click here
In order for you to receive a Current Account, debit card or overdraft, you must be one of our members and resident in the Republic of Ireland. If you are 16 or 17 years of age, we require the consent of your parent or guardian for you to open an account.
Overdrafts are available to Current Account holders aged 18 years or older.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Report your Current Account Debit Card lost or stolen by calling the ‘Credit Union Card Services’ Team who are also available for fraud support 24/7
+353 (1) 693 3333