Joining is easy, once you are within the common bond, i.e. you are living, working or studying in the area, you can apply for membership.
To join you will need three forms of identification, one from each of these three sections.
1. Evidence of Identification (must have date of birth and recent photo)
- Current valid passport
- Current valid driving licence
- Age card issued by An Garda Síochana
- ML10 Form available from Garda Station
2. Evidence of Address (dated within last 3 months)
- Original Recent Utility Bill
- Original Recent Bank/Credit Card Statement
- Government Correspondence
3. Evidence of your PPS number
- Public Services Card
- Any revenue documentation
A minimum share balance of €10 is required to open an account and to retain membership.
The Membership Application Forms section offers you the option to download and fill in your information at your convenience.
The following accounts may be opened:
- Sole Account:
One person opens an account
- Joint Accounts:
Two people can open an account together and can be joint signatories on the account. Both parties to the account will be insured.
- Club Accounts:
These accounts can be operated by clubs, associations, sporting organisations to lodge funds or apply for loans.
- Group Accounts:
Families, work colleagues, sports and social clubs open accounts such as these to save for specific purposes such as trips away, Christmas etc. These accounts are operated by representatives of the group.
- Minor Accounts:
Minors up to the age of 16 years of age can open a Minor Account.
- New Born Accounts:
St Dominic Credit Union offers you the opportunity to open a New Born account for a child between 0 and 9 months and we will credit the account with €20. Terms and conditions apply.