Student or Parent/Guardian must be a member of St Dominic or Waterford Credit Union by 20th April 2020.
Closing Date for applications 28th April 2020.
Rules & Conditions
To be considered for this Scholarship you must satisfy all of the following :
1. The applicant or his/her parent / guardian must be a member of one of the Credit Unions listed below on or before 21th April 2020.
2. Applications are open to first year undergraduate students of any course of the Business School at Waterford Institute of Technology.
3. Selection of successful candidate will take place following completion of First Year exams.
4. Applications may be submitted online or to P.O. Box 354, An Post, Northern Industrial Estate, Waterford.
5. Latest date for application is 28th April 2020.
6. The value of the Scholarship will be €1000 per year for the duration of the degree paid in two moieties annually.
7. Scholarship payments will be made on the basis that the successful recipient satisfies all normal course regulations.
8. The sponsors decision is final and they reserve the right to amend or substitute this Sponsorship.
9. Details of winner will be publicised and the recipient must make themselves available for promotional purposes.
List of participating Credit Unions : St. Dominic Credit Union Limited and Waterford Credit Union Limited.