St Dominic Credit Union Scholarship Award
Tell us what you want to study, where you want to study and why you deserve the award.
Nominate someone else and tell us why they should win.
Submit your story by email firstname.lastname@example.org ref; SDCU Award
We need to know:
- Your name
- SDCU Account Number
- What college do you hope to go to?
- What do you want to study?
- Why you think you deserve this award?
If you are nominating a student we need to know your name and your SDCU Account Number also
Terms and Conditions apply
- The applicant or his/her parent/guardian must be a member of SDCU.
- Applicants starting in their first year in a CAO approved fulltime course in any college/university in the Republic of Ireland may apply.
- *The winner will be awarded €2,500 pa for each year of their course up to a max of 4 years.
- Closing date 15th May 2019. Winner decided 14th August 2019. Winner must then show proof of their acceptance into college/university.
- Details of the winner will be publicised and the winner must make themselves available for promotional purposes
- Scholarship payments will be made on the basis that the successful recipient satisfies all normal course regulations.
- The Board of Directors will decide on the winning essay.